Can you make your life better today with 67 steps?
Many people have been living a miserable life. They are just surviving through the day without knowing where they are heading. Are you one of those people? If you are, then I have found a few steps that can potentially make your life better. And here they are:
- Read more books.
Reading is by far the most important thing to do. You have to read to know more. Someone has said “the more you learn the more you earn”. If you are looking to increase your income, you will have to read. But how can you be a more effective reader? Everyone has a busy life. Here is what you can do:
- Break the rules: The book is there to serve you. You don’t have to read from back to back. Feel free to skip around to the important parts.
- Take notes when you are reading: There are so many contents out there that taking note has become utmost important. You will want to highlight the ideas that are most important to you so you can revisit once you have finished a book. Do not let any useful ideas be wasted.
- Finding mentors.
- It’s true that you can learn everything by yourself through trial and error. However, having a mentor 40 years ahead of you, who has made the devastating mistakes show you the way is so much better. You need to understand that this will shorten your path to success drastically.
- Mentors will also give you more confidence, which is key to succeed in any field. Having someone who can give you a hand, believe in you and lift you up through hard times is the best.
- Invest wisely.
- There are so many opportunities out there and those who know how to catch it early will be successful. You will have to invest not only money but also time and effort. An opportunity usually stays around for 7 years. You have to catch the wave when it’s still early.
- You will have to be able to tell the difference between cost and investment. A cost will have no chance of gaining value in the future whereas an investment can appreciate in value. The early you understand this concept the better.
- Have a great time
- An important part of living is to enjoy the process. Everyone wants to go to the end goal as soon as possible. But as Freud said in civilization and its discontents, we all face decay and dissolution. So the best way to get to your goals is to enjoy the process of getting there. Never put so much pressure on yourself. You just have to focus on being a better person every single day and the dots will connect. You will eventually get to where you want to be.
- Remember to celebrate your achievements, even though they are small. Our mind often seeks validations. By celebrating (recognizing our progress), we will feel very refreshed and ready to face the challenges.
- Put things in perspective
- We live in a peaceful era where opportunities are all around for us to grasps. Hence, we must appreciate what we are having now because it is the effort of the previous generations, who have died to protect the peace and order on this planet Earth. Keep that in mind and you will never fail.
- To get there quickly, please check out the 67 steps review for more information on how you can get ahead in life.